Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Episode I Release Candidate I Release

Hi there,

After almost one year of development, I'm proud to say the full Episode I Release Candidate I is now done. :D

Go grab it in the downloads!


This release is only a first candidate though. Would the testing and the translations go fine, the actual release should happen within August.

Thus, if you find any bugs or game glitches, feel free to report them in the bug tracker or on the forums.


Some translation is missing? Feel free to report it on the forums as well or better: help us translate Valyria Tear on Transifex!


Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. The "valyriatear" package in Mageia Cauldron has been updated to the release candidate. I'm looking forward to playing the whole Episode I through :-)

    I'll provide an official backport of Valyria Tear for Mageia 4 when the final Episode I is released.

    Thanks for your work Yohann, VT is really a jewel in the open-source gaming world! \o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created a copr repository for unstable releases: https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/ablu/valyria-tear-unstable/

    So if you use fedora simply do "dnf copr enable ablu/valyria-tear-unstable".
    It is still building... But it should finish somewhen this night :)

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late answer. Thanks a lot for the build, ablu :)

      Delete